Dr. Laura Berman PhD former host of "In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman" on the OWN network, Dr. Berman is an accomplished relationship expert, award-winning radio host, popular daytime tv personality, and NY Times best-selling author.
Dr. Berman has a two masters degrees and a PhD from New York University with an emphasis on human sexuality.
She also completed a training fellowship in sexual therapy with the Department of Psychiatry, New York University Medical Center.
With over 20 years experience as a sex educator, therapist, and researcher, Dr. Berman is highly regarded as a pioneer in her field.
- Loyola University Chicago, BS
- Columbia University in the City of New York, MS
- Pacifica Graduate Institute, PhD
- American Association of Sex Educators Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSSS)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH)
- American Urologic Society (AUA)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- AASECT Certified Sex Supervisor
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
In the Media
- The Dr. Oz Show
- The Today Show
- Good Morning America
- The Rachael Ray Show
- Steve Harvey
- The Talk
- The Access Show
- The Chicago Sun Times
- The Chicago Tribune
- Fox News
- Huffington Post
- The LA Times
- Marie Claire
- Chicago 5
- US News
- Windy City Live