Dr. Megan Fleming, Ph.D. has over 20 years of experience helping couples have better and more meaningful sex lives.
She is an AASECT certified Diplomate and a Clinical Instructor of Psychology in Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University.
Dr. Fleming is also the founder & director for the Sexual Health and Rehabilitation Program at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York.
- Sex Therapy Training Program Graduate- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Helen Singer Kaplan’s Program, a pioneer in sex therapy.
- Ph.D. Drexel University (formerly Allegheny University of the Health Sciences Philadelphia, PA: Summa Cum Laude Major: Clinical and Health Psychology)
- M.A. Hahnemann University Philadelphia, PA: Summa Cum Laude Major: Clinical and Health Psychology B.A. Loyola College Baltimore, MD: Summa Cum Laude Major: Psychology
- Diplomat Certified Sex Therapist American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- Certified IMAGO Relationship Therapist
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Women's Health
- The Huffington Post
- Conde Nast Traveler
- The New York Times
- Men's Fitness
- Jersey Girl Jesus Magazine
- Family Circle
- New York Post
- Everyday Health
- Diplomate, American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists ASSECT
- Member, Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSTAR) Women’s Mental Health Consortium (WMHC)
- Greater New York Association of Imago Relationship Therapists (GNYAIRT)
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) Emotionally Focused Psychotherapy (EFT)
Podcasts & Radio
The Home Hour
Shade 45 on SiriusXM
In the Media