Dr. Robert Valenzuela M.D. is certified by the American Board of Urology and the director of penile prosthesis surgery at the Mount Sinai Hospital.
He is on the board of the American Urological Association and National Board of Medical Examiners and a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology.
Developer of both the Sub-Coronal Inflatable Penile Prosthesis procedure (SC-IPP) and the Modified Sliding Technique (MoST/ MuST).
He has over 20 years of experience, he routinely teaches surgeons from around the world his one of a kind length preservation surgical technique.
Dr. Valenzuela also founded the Northeast Mission of Hope, a medical mission created to provide poverty-stricken people around the world with free surgical care.
- MD, Westmed Medical Group
- Residency, General Surgery Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Residency, Urology Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- American Board of Urology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Urological Association, New York
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Gaffney CD, Pagano MJ, Weinberg AC, Small AC, Kuehas FE, Egydio PH, Valenzuela RJ. Lengthening strategies for Peyronie’s disease. Transl Androl Urol 2016;5(3):351-362. doi: 10.21037/tau.2016.04.03.
- A. Weinberg, M. Pagano, C. Deibert, R. Valenzuela Sub-Coronal Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Placement with a Modified NO-Touch Technique: A Step-by-Step Approach with Outcome. Journal of Urology
Peer Reviewed Publications
National Library of Medicine - 29 Articles
- Beth Israel Alumni Essay Contest Award
- Arthur H Aufses Sr. General Surgery Award
- Chemistry Departmental Honors
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital
- American Urological Association
- Hispanic Medical Association
- Dominican Medical Association
- Sexual Medicine Society
- International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Man Bits