Six Ways to Have Longer-Lasting Sex and Satisfy Your Partner!
Just about every man, regardless of size, race, relationship status, or even frequency of sex, wants to last longer in bed. Longer-lasting sex typically results in more orgasms and generally more sexual satisfaction for both partners. So how do you do it?
Sexual intercourse generates the most stimulation compared with other sexual activity and brings men to orgasm the fastest. Unfortunately, women receive only a small amount of clitoral stimulation by intercourse, so they typically desire fast and deep thrusting. This is often too much, too fast for most men. A rapid increase in penile stimulation from intercourse will bring most men to orgasm in just a few minutes. Fortunately for you, we have six techniques that all men can easily do that can help you slow down.
Caution: Before we get to what does work, let’s quickly discuss what DOESN’T WORK: Anything related to thinking, or not thinking. These so-called “distraction” methods simply don’t work. What does work are PHYSICAL methods.
After researching all the various physical methods and discussing them with top sex therapists and urologists, here are our six favorites.
1. Masturbate. Masturbate the same day you plan to have sex. Have you ever had sex within minutes or hours after having completing sex that same day? You have probably noticed how much longer it takes to reach orgasm the second time. Masturbating has a similar effect. After ejaculation, your body needs time to recover. This is called the refractory period. But this extends beyond achieving an erection and simply being able to have sex again. This recovery time also lengthens a man’s time to ejaculation.
2. More foreplay. A slow build-up of stimulation will allow you to last longer. And that starts with foreplay. By starting with various forms of foreplay, your allowing your penis to adapt to a slow increase in stimulation, so when it’s time for intercourse, your penis is going from 45 to 60, not from zero to 60.
3. Start / Stop Method. Most men know this one without having to read about. You get close to having orgasm and you stop to recover. The mistake the most men make, however, is that they wait until they’re almost to ejaculation before stopping intercourse. The problem is that the closer you are to orgasm when you stop, the smaller the amount of stimulation needed upon starting again to orgasm. So, the key is to stop, then start in a planned way. You’ll probably find that, with each start/stop cycle, you’ll spend less time in the “stop” period and more time in the “start” period.
4. Squeeze Technique. From a pleasure point of view, this is our least favorite. However, it is very effective. And it’s exactly as the name implies. As you get closer to orgasm, have your partner squeeze your penis along the shaft until your desire to ejaculate goes away.
5. Sex Positions. Certain positions can help men delay orgasm. Try positions that either reduce penetration depth or apply more pressure on the top side of the penis. Full penetration maximizes stimulation while stimulation to the underside, especially the frenulum, typically drives men to ejaculation faster than stimulation. Some basic positions to help a man last longer, without needing the flexibility of a gymnast, include: woman on top, spooning (lying side by side), perpendicular (pressing the top side of the penis against the vulva), and modified doggy style (where she is lying on her belly instead of on her knees).
6. Last-Longer Spray. Desensitizing sprays have proven to be effective and with minimal side effects. Look for high quality products that have an absorption formula that enable the user to maintain great sensation while mostly eliminating transference to his partner. Any spray can numb you. Our product, Promescent, provides gentle, targeted desensitizing, giving you great control with minimal loss of sexual feeling.
Use several of our favorite techniques and you’ll learn how to last longer in bed like millions of men around the world.
There's only one last longer pill that works - Priligy (also known as Dapoxetine). And this drug has numerous disadvantages vs. a last longer spray. None of the other last longer pills have been shown to work in anything remotely close to a clinical study. Don't fall for the hype. Look for medical data and backing by physicians.
For both partners to be satisfied after sex, it needs to be long enough so they both can climax. Sadly, this isn’t always the case. While men take five minutes to orgasm,1 women take much longer. In fact, 74% of men always orgasm during intercourse while only 30% of women do.2 This difference is what we call the Orgasm Gap. Thankfully, Promescent is designed to give you more orgasm control to help close the O Gap and last longer during sex.
Promescent delays ejaculation, so sex can last up to 64% longer.3 It also gives men greater control without loss of feeling, allowing them to be more adventurous in bed. So if you’re one of the many men who wish they would last longer in bed, Promescent is for you.
But that’s not all. Longer sex can lead to increased intimacy, improved communication, and a healthier relationship with stronger emotional bonds.
Learn more about how Promescent works to help you last longer in bed.
 ABC News Primetime Live Poll. “The American Sex Survey: A Peek Beneath the Sheets.” 21 October 2004
 Mark, KP; Kerner, I. “Event-Level Impact of Promescent on Quality of Sexual Experience in Men with Subjective Premature Ejaculation.” International Journal of Impotence Research advance online publication 25 August 2016; doi: 10.1038/ijir.2016.31